At our practice we strive to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Our team has been trained thoroughly to be able to provide state of the art dentistry for you and your family.
Dr. Steve Lim received his DMD with honors from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston. He then completed specialty training in Prosthodontics at the Tufts University of School of Dental Medicine where he graduated with honors as well. At Tufts he was also a clinical instructor for the Graduate and Post-graduate Restorative Programs for 3 years. Dr. Lim has presented and lectured his knowledge internationally.
Dr. Lim is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics, a Diplomate of the American College of Prosthodontists, Dr. Lim is also a Fellow of the International Congress for Oral Implantologists, Dr. Lim also serves as a dental expert for the California Dental Board, and is a member of the Academy of Osseointegration. Dr. Lim is also the Director and Founder of the San Francisco Study Club and is a Co-Director of the Spears Study Group in San Jose. Dr. Lim is also the President and CEO of APS Global Ventures, LLC, which is a company that manufactures Dental Implant Components using CAD-CAM milling technology. Currently, Dr. Lim maintains a private practice in San Jose.
- Co-Director of the Spears Study Club in San Jose. 2013
- Director and Founder of the San Francisco Study Club. 2010
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthdontics. 2009
- Diplomate, American College of Prosthodontists, 2005
- Chairman of the Tufts Prosthodontic Alumni (West Coast Chapter), 2008 to present
- Academy of Osseointegration (member), 2008 to present
- Fellow in the International College of Oral Implantologist, 2007 to present
- California Dental Association, 2006 to present
- Santa Clara Dental Society, 2011 to present
- Olympic Club member 2009 to present
- San Francisco Dental Society, 2006 to present
- Western Massachusetts Valley District Dental Society, 2005 to 2006
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society, 2005 to 2006
- American Dental Association, 2002 to present
- American College of Prosthodontists (member), 2002 to present
- Voted Top Dentist in America by Consumer Affairs (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013.)
- Serves as a Dental Expert for the Dental Board of California (2010 to present)
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics (Board Certified)(2009)
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists. (2008)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (2008)
- Graduated with Honors in from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. (2002 and 2005)
- Recipient of the Llyod Miller Scholarship 2003-2005
- Elected President of the Class of 2005. Post-Graduate Prosthodontic Program at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
- Honored National Boards Parts 1 and 2. (2002)
- Elected to the Admissions Committee for the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. (2001-2002)
Received his Dental Degree from the University of the Pacific, an Internship with the United States Public Health Services (Indian Health Services, Arizona), a three year Orthodontic training with the United States Dental Institute. Certification and Mastership with Bio Research treatment and diagnostic instrumentation.
Held the position of Dental Director for San Joaquin Dental Services, San Joaquin Valley, California. Retired from the United States Air force Reserve as Chief of Dental Services and Consultant. Has recently, shared an office for 5 years with a Neurologist in Morgan Hill, California. For the treatment of head and Neck Pain ( Headaches, Migraines) and the treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Employed as an expert witness testimony in the court of law. Consultant, lecturing and instruction for the treatment of Head and Neck Pain issues. His practice utilizes the latest cutting edge diagnostic instrumentation, with a multi-disciplinary philosophy and conservative team approach. His specialized training and over 35 years experience of successfully treating patients has lead to dedicate himself to a 100% TMJ/TMD, Head and Pain, and Obstuctive Sleep Apnea practice.
Dr. Grace W. Huang received her Bachelors degree from UCLA in Biological Anthropology and went on to earn her DMD degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston. Her focus is on general and cosmetic dentistry and she enjoys seeing people of all ages, including children. Dr. Huang was an associate in the east bay before joining our practice in 2011. She enjoys connecting with her patients on a personal level and appreciates the family practice aspect of dentistry. She and her husband, Dave, live in San Carlos with their son Austin, and recently welcomed the birth of their identical twin daughters in June of 2016. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Huang enjoys spending time with her family, snowboarding, hiking, and traveling.
Dr.Huang’s philosophy in regards to dentistry is very simple. Treat patients as if every patient were a family member. Her goal is to provide exceptional service on both a clinical and personal level. Dr. Huang also spends a lot of time furthering her career by attending numerous Continuing Education classes on a monthly basis. She feels it is very important to be up to date on the latest technologies and clinical practices to provide the best possible care for her patients.
- Dean's List Honor Roll at UCLA
- Member of the American Dental Association 2003-present
- Contra Costa Dental Society member 2004-2011
- California Dental Association Member 2003-present
- Santa Clara Dental Society Member 2011-present
- Diablo Valley Implant Study Club 2005-2011
- San Francisco Study Club 2010
- Completed a year long esthetic residency with the world renowned Bruce Crispin with Esthetic Professionals in 2004
- Spear Education Study Club member since 2009
Anh-Thi is a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) from Foothill College. She will provide a comfortable experience by performing dental cleanings, oral cancer screenings in a gentle and thorough manner. If needed, she can also deliver analgesic injections before a deep cleaning procedure. At every appointment, Anh-Thi will set up a recall schedule based on your oral health.
As an invaluable addition to the Dental Care Westgate staff,she looks forward on meeting returning and new patients. Anh-Thi was born and raised in Paris, France and can speak French fluently. When she is not busy working, she enjoys spending time with family, friends, traveling the world,hiking and paddling.
Our office provides smile makeovers to achieve the beautiful, natural look you seek. We can reshape your natural teeth to make them straighter and more youthful. Our office is easily accessible and makes it convenient to those living near San Jose to get the care they deserve.